Kajari Teej Fast: Muhurat & Vidhi
What is Special in This Kajari Teej?
Kajari Teej is falling in Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra this year. As indicated by the Hindu calendar, Ganesh Chaturthi is also falling around the same time. Our sacred texts have considered this blend as propitious. It is additionally said that observing fast on both of these days fulfils every one of the cravings of the fast seeker and gives good fortunes.
Muhurat for Kajari Teej
Tritiya Tithi Begins On August 31, 2015 at 16:50 PM
Tritiya Tithi Ends on September 1, 2015 at 13:23 PM
How To Get favoured With Marital Bliss & Suitable Match on Kajri Teej?
- Get up early and after taking bath wear clean clothes and offer prayers to Lord Shiva and Parvati.
- Offer Puja, natural products, desserts, Dhoopa and Deepak to Lord Shiva and Parvati.
- Serenade this mantra to get a spouse of your choice:
“हे गौरी शंकर अर्धांगिनी यथा त्वं शंकर प्रिया।
तथा मम कुरू कल्याणी कान्त कान्ता सुदुर्लभम्।।”
- Watch Nirjala (fast observed without consuming water) on this day.
- Offer rice, Sattu, Ghee, Mawa, products of the marriage decorations (Solah Shringaar) to the Goddess.
- Take endowments from your seniors, mother and sister in law.
- Donate every one of the decorations (Shringars) to any poor lady after pooja
- Get Prasad first after doing philanthropy and afterward perform Paran.
What Is Kajari Teej?
Kajari Teej is known with distinctive names in diverse parts of India. It is commonly alluded as ‘Budi Teej’ or ‘Satudi Teej’. It is known as Kajari Teej on account of the vicinity of dull and stormy mists amid this period. Ladies in their homes make delectable indulgences with grain, wheat and gram. Along these lines, it is also called Satudi Teej.
Kajari Teej is one of the famous celebrations of states like Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar and Uttar Pradesh and so on. Ladies regularly sing melodies of partition, affection and union with their accomplice on this day.
Significance of Kajari Teej
It is trusted that Goddess Parvati has dedicated herself altogether into starknesses to inspire wedded to Lord Shiva. It took her 107 births to charm him. The twosome at last got hitched in 108th conception and from that point forward Kajari Teej is praised for the most part in Northern parts of the nation.
Performing Shiva and Parvati Puja amid this day is viewed as promising. As indicated by our sacred texts, both wedded and unmarried ladies can observe fast on this day. Married ladies observe fast for insurance & life span of their spouses while unmarried girls observe fast to satisfy their desire of a suitable match.