Kajli Teej: The festival of Love and Devotion
Kajli Teej: Secret of Love
Kajli Teej is commended on the third day of the Krishna Paksha in Bhadrapada month. It is for the most part celebrated in Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh and Nepal. This celebration is the impression of adoration and friendship in a couple’s life.
Kajli Teej Vrat is similar to Karwa Chauth Vrat in which intake of food and water is not permitted. Through this Vrat, women petition God for the life span and great wellbeing of their spouse.
This Vrat is commended by wedded women with incredible energy and eagerness. Swings are delighted in by the ladies and Neem tree is worshiped.
Kajli Teej 2015: Significance of the Vrat
Kajli Teej Vrat is commended since hundreds of years. This celebration is exceptionally critical for the wedded couples. It is trusted that they can make their bond of true love considerably stronger with the recognition of this vrat.
This Vrat symbolizes the union of Devi Parvati and Lord Shiva. As indicated by Hindu mythology, it took 107 births for Devi Parvati to secure Lord Shiva as her spouse. She performed a hard retribution for a long time, then on her 108th conception, Lord Shiva acknowledged her as his wife.
In like manner, Kajli Teej Vrat implies the affection of wife for her spouse. With the recognition of this Vrat, she prays to get her spouse’s affection and backing in each conception. Remembering the fanciful legend of Kajli Teej, ladies please Goddess Parvati by observing the Vrat. They respect and love the Goddess for a cheerful and favours marital life.
Terrific Celebration of Kajli Teej in Rajasthan
Kajli Teej celebration is praised on an extensive scale in the Bundi city of Rajasthan. On this day, Kajli Mata is made to sit in a brightened palanquin and a tremendous parade is taken out. Enlivened camels, elephants, performers, specialists and society artists are found in the parade.
Artists and craftsmen perform the dance and exhibitions that take the hearts of the visitors from everywhere throughout the world.
Kajli Teej: Procedure of the Vrat
- Collect some clean sand and dig a lake with it. Make sure that the water does not get leaked out of it.
- Tie all the neem branches together and place them amidst the lake.
- Put a red hallowed fabric (Chunri) on the neem branches.
- Now, put the symbols of Lord Ganesha and Goddess Lakshmi close it.
- Make Swastik on a Kalash (earthen pot) and tie the holy string (Mauli) around it.
- Make the same Swastik on the Puja Sthan (spot of love) and put Mauli, rice, jaggery (Gur), and a coin on it.
- Apply Vermilion (Kumkum) on the neem branches and offer sacrosanct Mauli, rice, jaggery, and natural products to the symbols.
- Put rice and milk in the lake.
- Lit up the incense sticks (Agarbatti) and present the story (Kajli Teej Katha).
- See your appearance in the lake.
- Now, bow your head and honor Teej Mata and seek her blessings.
- Take three rounds around the Teej Mata.
Worship Teej Mata and look for her favours to avoid every one of your grief’s and make a stride more like an upbeat life.
Sep, 01 2015 09:32 am