SIGNIFICANCE OF MAHAMRITUNJAY POOJA
One of the most influential mantra and yagya mentioned in Rig Veda & Shiva Purana which has the command to bring back a dying person to life. The Maha Mrityunjay pooja is offered to Lord Shiva to protect people from suffering, illness, or to avoid premature death. This pooja also protects from the harms of any evil spirit, witchcrafts etc.
WHEN WE CAN DO MAHAMRITUNJAY POOJA
This hymn can be chanted and a Havan can be organized when a person is suffering from sickness for longtime or near a premature death. Not only to prevent death, this mantra can be recited at anytime in day or night or just before the sleep and this is very effective too. This mantra is effective not only to save life but also to grab concentration and rationality. A person needs to focus on the third eye position and recite the mantra and slowly positive energy will be felt in that third eye position.
HOW TO PERFORM ONLINE MAHAMRITUNJAY POOJA
This pooja can be done online by trained Vedic priests in various Shiva temples in India. The priests chant the mantra 51000 times during the whole day to please the Lord Shiva on behalf of that person who offered the pooja. Once the Lord Shiva is pleased then all the death problems are removed from the life of an individual.
MAHAMRITUNJAY POOJA PROCESS AND RITUALS
Sometime people chant this Mantra 108 times a day for a long term guidance.
- When a person is scared of unnatural death or serious disease often advised to do the Pooja done by a priest. Later on the priest does a pooja in Lord Shiva temple and chants the mantra one hundred thousand times in the worshipper’s benefit.
- One can visit any Shiva Temple daily and pour Ganga water on Shiva Lingam and chant the Mantra for just 5 times to get a quick result.
- It is also effective to put “Bilva Patra” on the Shiva Lingam before pouring water.
- The offerings of flowers, bilva patra (wood-apple leaves), roli and chawal is commonly done to the Lord Shiva.
- The Maha Mrityunjay mantra being recited should be accurate.
IMPORTANCE OF MAHAMRITUNJAY POOJA
The prayers convey to Lord Shiva keep the special significance in an individual’s life as it protects the life of an individual from fatality. The Maha Mrityunjay mantra is very powerful to create a protective shield. When one is struggling between life and death, recitation of the Maha mantra helps in saving the life.
MANTRA FOR MAHAMRITUNJAY POOJA
Maha Mrityunjay Mantra is one amongst the supreme Mantra’s of Indian Vedic Mythology. It spirituality belongs to Lord Shiva. It combines three Sanskrit words i.e. “Maha” (means Great), “Mrityun” (means Death) and “Jaya” (means Win) which means to Conquer or get win over death. This mantra is also known as “Rudra Mantra” or “Trayambakam Mantra”. Rudra and Trayambakam are other names of Lord Shiva.
The Great Mantra is as follows-
“Om Trayambakam Yajamahe, Sugandhim Pushti Vardhanam,
Urvarukmiv Bandhanat, Mrityurmokshaya Mamratat”
BENEFITS OF MAHAMRITUNJAY POOJA
- Maha Mrityunjay pooja is offered to Lord Shiva to avoid premature death or to get a win over death
- This Pooja and yagya is performed for longevity
- Maha Mrityunjay pooja is done to get cured from chronic illness and a healthy life
- It is done to avoid any mishap or fortuitous death
- Chanting of this Maha mantra cleanses the mind at a deep intensity
- For a religious growth in an individual this mantra is effectual
- It is supposed to be advantageous for psychological, emotional and substantial strength and vigor.
Click here for pooja
Category: festival 2015
Mar, 31 2015 06:35 pm