Diwali Puja Samagri list 2017
Diwali Puja Samagri list 2017
The festival of lights ‘Diwali’ is approaching soon. No doubt the festival brings happiness, joy, happiness etc in our lives but we can not ignore the fact that it also demands fulfillment of lots of religious traditions that one has to follow in order to perform the ‘puja’ properly. And if one does not know exactly what to buy and how to perform the ‘puja’ the joy of the festival will be hampered, instead it can be quite tiresome. To ease the tension a bit, hereby is the list of the items given that you can buy beforehand and avoid panic situations during the last moments.
|Gulal||Wheat Honey||Janeu Khada Dhaniya||Peeli Sarson Kesar|
|Panchmeva Elaichi||Dona Moli||Itra Abheer Supari||Laung Roli|
|Rice Oil||Gud Chandan||Ganga Jal Mishri||Sindoor Kamal Gatta|
|Haldi Powder||Haldi Gath Majeet||Dhoop Kapoor||Ghee, Agarbatti|
|Red Cloth, White Cloth||Batti||Matchstick Deepak||Shringaar Samagri Dhan ki Kheel|
|Paan Ka Patta||Mango Leaves Panchamrit||Fruits||Sweets|
|Cocunut Flowers||Majeeth Laxmi||Poster of Lord Ganesha and Goddess Lakhsmi||Garland of flowers|
|Hari Urad daal||Aasan(to sit)||Paata||Statues of Laxmi and Ganesha|
|Kalash||Dhurwa||Dhoti and Gamcha||Tulsi Leaves|
If one plans to do the puja properly without any hassles, one needs to keep the sanctity of this festival in mind. The puja for this festival should be done properly to get the blessings of Goddess Lakhsmi and lord Ganesha. This Indian Festival comes once a year and brings with it the hope of a better year in terms of prosperity, health, wealth and happiness.
Below mentioned are few steps that one should do in order to carry out the puja properly :
- The Lady of the house should clean the house by sprinkling pure Gangajal everywhere in the house.
- After that in the temple area of the house a platform has to be set up, in the centre of which a handful of wheat grains should be kept.
- Post that, the sacred Kalash or pot filled partly with water along with 1 supari, 1 marigold flower, a coin and some rice grains is placed. One also need to place 5 mango leaves inside the pot and arrange these in a circular design on the neck.
- After that one has to keep a small puja thali on the pot and make a small mountain of rice grains. The idol of Lord Ganesha and Goddess Laxmi will be placed.
- All the books/Wealth Related Items related to business or wealth are placed besides the arrangement.
- Now one can start the aarti by lighting a diya along with haldi,kumkum and rice grains and by offering flowers to the idols.
- Lastly, one can worship the idol by performing the Laxmi Aarti.
Most Importantly, the factor that is required to perform the pujan appropriately, is the piousness of the heart. One must refrain from any kind of negativity or bad thoughts while one is performing this puja or even otherwise. May this Diwali bring love, happiness and prosperity in eveyone’s lives.
Click here for diwali poja
Category: festival 2017
Jan, 01 2017 04:38 pm