Donation for the 1st
day of Hindu New Year –Daan/donation is most significant aspect of human life in which
even after giving away his most precious possessions he finds blissful solace.
Daan is meant to propitiate sins committed knowingly or
unknowingly in this or earlier lives. Daan is fruitfull only when you give your
precious possessions unhesitatingly and without expectation of any return. Daan
is meritorious and virtuous when you give it secretly. Pure daan earns pure
punnya. Only your earned virtues get carried to the next Life. You earn what
you sow, nothing more nothing less. Earn more virtue by giving away your best
to the needy.
Bhandara conducted on the 1st day of Hindu New Year 2014 by Navgrah Mandir is more pious and
blissful. Giving donations for ann and vastra daan on this year 2014 reduces
the malefic effects of Navagraha.
New Year maha bhandara will be conducted by us on any one of the
holy places for the needy and poor people and also for sadhaks and brahmins.
People interested may donate as per their wish as it purifies your yester years
sins and also acts as remedy for removal of all doshas/graha shanti.
Click Here for
Donation in Langar
Manokamna Siddhi and Kashtha Nivarana Puja
1st Day of Hindu New Year Gudi Padawa 2016
Why should you go for this Pooja?
1. Manokamna means Wish. This Puja is meant for “Wish Fulfilment”.
2. Kashtha means “Problems” and Nivarana means “Removal”. This Puja helps in getting rid of problems in life.
3. This Puja helps in mitigating the negative influences in life. Meant for achieving something in life.
4. This Puja is meant for removing all obstacles and bestow you with wealth and prosperity.
5. It can prove helpful in removing all pains and problems from ones life. This Puja will help in “Wish Fulfilment”.
If you have got some wish to be be achieved, then this vedic ritual helps in bringing in positivity in achieving the same. It helps in mitigating the negative influences affecting the various aspects of life like health, relationships, marital relationships, finances, career etc. This Pooja helps the participant in keeping the good fortunes stay with him.
Now Order for this Pooja –
Remove All Your Sorrow And Evils, Get New Achievement In The New Year
Click Here for Order