What is Janamkundli? Janamkundli Horoscope is one of the most popular models of astrological calculations. The astrological calculations available in this model of horoscope help to get a much better…
Buy ₹. 499
What is Janamkundli?
Janamkundli Horoscope is one of the most popular models of astrological calculations. The astrological calculations available in this model of horoscope help to get a much better idea about the strength of the native’s destiny.
It contains more calculations as compared to Teva & the calculations of different types of Dashas are beneficial to know about the timing of events from different Dasha systems and angles
It nutshell we can say that Janamkundli is like the astrological biodata of native which helps the astrologer to get an idea about native’s past and make predictions about future.
- Calculation of Birth Chart, Moon Chart, Navansh, Chalit, Nirayan Bhav Chalit Basic important charts to get an idea about the strength of horoscope
- Karak, Awastha, Rashmi Signification & power of planets
- Sudarshan Chakra Represent the comparative positions of the planets in the Sun, Moon and Lagna charts simultaneously from outer to inner circle respectively. To study a house consider the signs in all the three charts simultaneously
- Tables of Significator & Ruling Planets in KP.
- Tables of aspects on planets, Bhav Middle & Cusps,
- Shodasvarg Charts 16 divisional charts to study the various areas. An event can’t be predicted in independently on the basis of a divisional chart rather it needs to be studied along with the birth chart. It should be remembered that there is no aspect of planets in divisional charts. The strength of planets is limited to the sign and house occupied
- Upgrah & Arodh, Shannadi Chakra,
- Prashtarashtakvarga table,
- Vimshottari dasha with Sub Sub Sub period for 10 years.
- Ashottari dasha, Yogini dasha, Kaal Chakra dasha & Char dasha with sub periods.
- Astro Graph: 10 Year Graphs for Health, Finance & Emotion