Navaratri Maha Ashtami Maha Puja
Maha Ashtami Puja and its benefits
Navaratri is the time when people can get rid of all the negative vibes from their lives and enjoy a free and positive life. Peroforming the Navaratri puja bestows upon us the prosperity, wealth, knowledge, health and everything positive in life. This knowledge is however, not only limited to the sacred and religious knowledge but also the secular knowledge.
The period of Navaratri or the nine day and night long period in which Devi Durga had killed the devil, is signified for a period of the victory of good over evil. Performing the Navaratri puja during this time can have strong positive impacts on the worshipper.
- People can have a victory over their enemies and any kind of adverse problems.
- Those who are suffering from a loan problem, can eradicate the problem and bring a prosperous life.
- A Navaratri puja can turn any adverse situation into positive one in favour of you.
- If you are facing difficulties in your business that too can be accelerated and promoted in your favor.
- It will also help you to improve the healthy relationship between your family members.
- You can certainly get rid of all your financial difficulties and have a stable and prosperous life.
- Achieving success and self fulfillment is also a very common blessing and benefit that Navaratri puja will bestow upon you.
- For a complete spiritual enlightenment, this puja is very beneficial.
When is the puja performed?
There are three main pujas that are performed during this time, especially on the day of Maha Ashtami. The pujas that are performed in this period are Mahanisha Bagalamukhi Puja, Navratri Maha Ashtami and Maha Kali Ashtami.
The Maha Ashtami is performed on the eighth day of Ashwin navratri. It is on this day that the pujas are performed on all the Shakti peeths in India. Goddess Bagalamukhi and Maha Kali are worshipped on this day for physical, material and spiritual growth, courage, strength and confidence.
Worshipping Devi Bagalamukhi:
If you want to get rid of your adverse situations that your enemies are causing you, you must perform a puja to Devi Bagalamukhi. She is the Goddess who can protect you from all harms. Whether it is some legal problem, the threat of a sudden bad event or incident or even an accident; Devi Bagalamukhi will protect you from that. By performing a puja and a homa to Devi Bagalamukhi on this day of Maha Ashtami will avoid any kind of bloodshed in the family and deaths can be avoided. She is the Adi Shakti who has the occult powers to turn the evil into good. She can paralyze the speech of your enemy, destroy the bad intellect and mal-intention of your enemy.
Rs. 2700 or $56
Maha Kali Puja:
The consort of God Lord Shiva, Maha Kali or Maa Kali is the symbol of strength or shakti. Therefore, worshipping her brings power to the mind. When you offer a puja to her on this auspicious day of Maha Ashtami, you will be able to get rid of the fear in mind and thereby achieve success. She can help you escape the grip of Black Magic and evil. Therefore, offering a puja to Maha Kali on Maha Ashtami can bring peace and success in your life and also in your family.
Rs. 2700 or $56
Category: Navaratri Festival
Sep, 08 2016 05:54 pm